If you’ve never had to get your home’s roof replaced before, the process can feel intimidating. Our team at Elements Roofing & Construction has extensive experience in the roofing industry, so you can count on us to take care of all your roof replacement needs. Keep reading to get a brief overview of how the process works so you know what to expect.
- Choose Your Material – Before we can begin the roof replacement process itself, we’ll need you to choose a new roofing material. Our team can help you compare your options and select the best one for your needs.
- Remove the Old Roof – Once you have chosen your roofing material, we will deliver it to your home and get started on the next step, which is to remove the old roof. Our experts will remove the old shingles, aluminum panels, tiles, etc. to make room for the new material.
- Check the Deck and Waterproofing – After we have removed the old roofing material, our team will inspect your roof deck and waterproofing to make sure everything is in good condition and ready to receive the new material. If necessary, we’ll make repairs and install new waterproofing to restore your roof to excellent condition before we continue.
- Install the New Material – Next, our experts will install the new material, making sure everything overlaps properly to prevent water from leaking in. We’ll also double check our work to ensure everything is installed correctly, so you can get the best performance from your new roof.
- Clean Up the Site – Lastly, we will remove all the waste material from your site and clean up your yard to leave the whole property looking as good as new.
If you need roof replacement services, don’t hesitate to give our team a call to get our experts on the job.